Bring the Classroom to the theatre, and experience Swine Palace's professional productions as a learning opportunity with your students - this year, Swine Palace presents The Mountaintop by Katori Hall and Arcadia by Tom Stoppard.
Discounted rates for schools for a field trip to the Shaver Theatre, talks backs with the cast and more!
Student Matinees Include:
- Substantially reduced ticket price of $10 for your students
- Arranged seating for your school group
- Talk-Back with the performers, directors, and designers, giving your students an intimate opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the cast, crew, and behind-the-scenes aspects of the production
- Study-guides filled with play enhancements and topics for discussion
- A free chaperone ticket for every 15 paid student tickets (additional chaperone tickets are just $12 each!)
- Dates of performance for ARCADIA: Tuesday, February 20th at 10:00am in the Shaver Theatre. For more information about ARCADIA, check out the show's website here. Arcadia study guide coming soon!
- LSU is also pleased to offer a student matinee of it's production of NICKEL AND DIMED. This performance will take place at 10:00am on April 17th. For more information, visit the LSU School of Theatre website by clicking here.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR BOOKING INQUIRIES AT (225) 578-9277 OR email@example.com.