Swine Palace Student Matinees 2016-2017
Bring the Classroom to the theatre, and experience Swine Palace’s professional productions as a learning opportunity with your students – this year, Swine Palace presents NOISES OFF, MR. BURNS A POST-ELECTRIC PLAY and THE SEAGULL!
Discounted rates for schools for a field trip to the Shaver Theatre, talks backs with the cast and more!
Student Matinees Include:
- Substantially reduced ticket price of $10 for your students
- Arranged seating for your school group
- Talk-Back with the performers, directors, and designers, giving your students an intimate opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the cast, crew, and behind-the-scenes aspects of the production
- Study-guides filled with play enhancements and topics for discussion
- A free chaperone ticket for every 15 paid student tickets (additional chaperone tickets are just $12 each!)
- Date for performance of NOISES OFF: Thursday, September 27 at 10:00 am in the Shaver Theatre. For more information about NOISES OFF, check out the study guide here.
- Dates of performance for MR. BURNS A POST-ELECTRIC PLAY: Wednesday, November 16th @10:00am in the Reilly Theatre. For more information about MR. BURNS, check out the study guide here.
- Dates of performance for THE SEAGULL: Friday, April 7 @ 10:00am in the Reilly Theatre
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR BOOKING INQUIRIES AT (225) 578-9277 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.